New Balance Men's Made in USA 990v5
Its icons like the 990v5 that have made New Balances the go-to shoe for a lot of runners, and it’s the amazing features that have kept people wearing New Balance for most of their lives. Unpromising fit and quality is present in every New Balance shoe being sold today, and the 990v5 is a prime example of New Balance’s commitment to great footwear. New Balance MADE U.S. footwear contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s U.S. sales.
- Men’s running-inspired lace-up shoes – multi-purpose shoes traditionally used for running and are now popular for wearing as an all-day comfort lifestyle shoe.
- Suede leather & mesh upper
- Dual density collar foam gives great support and ankle comfort
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a PU rim, giving all day support
- All-day comfort Ortholite® removable inserts
- Firm yet responsive supportive midsole
- Blown rubber outsole gives excellent rebound
- 12mm drop (approximate)
- New Balance MADE U.S. footwear contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s U.S. sales.
- Approximately 388 grams (13.7 oz)
- Lace fastener