- Shipping & Returns
Below you will find our comprehensive shipping and returns information to answer all of your questions.
Creating and using your Becker Shoes account is the easiest way to track the status of your online order, view your purchase history and more.
- Orders will automatically receive an Order Confirmation e-mail
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 24 to 48 hours, during business hours Monday to Friday (EST)
- Once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive an e-mail with your shipment’s UPS or Canada Post tracking number
- Appropriate taxes are charged according to the billing address
- Orders over $60.00 will be shipped free of charge either by UPS or Canada Post
- We offer alternative shipping options for faster delivery at the time of your checkout online
- We ship from any of our 15 store locations or warehouse location to ship out your item.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of shipping your order.
Becker Shoes does not provide free returns at this time.
If you are not totally satisfied with your order we will gladly accept returns for a full refund. Please contact our office by phone 1-855-705-6205, to reach the Website Coordinator, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your return approved. No unauthorized returns will be accepted.
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of Becker Shoes shipping your order. A refund will only be issued for unworn items returned in their original packaging. When returning merchandise a refund will be issued for the cost of the shoes, excluding any shipping charges (Canadian Express Shipping and USA Standard Shipping). When exchanging an item, the customer will pay for the shipping cost on returned merchandise and we will pay for the shipping of new merchandise. If a return is due to a shipping error or manufacturer's defect all shipping charges will be refunded. Refunds will be issued by Becker Shoes and done through the original method of payment. We will not accept items returned COD. All in-store sale basement items, final clear-out sales and special orders will be considered a final sale.
Canadian customers paying for the cost of shipping, may return items the most convenient way, which is through Canada Post. When Becker Shoes is paying for the cost of shipping we will arrange for the package to be picked up by UPS. For returns from outside Canada it is advised that returns be sent by registered mail and clearly marked on the box "RETURN ITEM". This is the best way to avoid duties. If mail is not convenient and a courier is used any duties incurred will be charged to your account.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
Becker Shoes Head Office
Attn: Website Coordinator
70 Sanford Fleming Dr.